Get the highest limit possible for your both your home and personal finance!Now, you can get the cash you need, and the home finance with the highest possible limit.
- Shariah compliant finance
- Competitive finance rate
- Get your finance in 5 working days
- Repayment period to 30 years for home finance
- Repayment period up to 5 years for personal finance
- Waiver of the remaining installments in case of client death (God forbids)
- Waiver of the remaining installments in case of client complete disability
- Free Insurance against fires and natural disasters
- You can lease your property during financing period
- A filled in application form
- Copy of ID/Iqama
- Employment letter
- Salary transfer form
- Medical certificate
- A copy of the title deed (both sides)
- purchase contract with the right to cancel
- Location map of the home and price quotation
- A copy of the Building Permission
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.