|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Banque Saudi Fransi - Personal Finance||Minimum Salary: SAR 2,500||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: Yes||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 1.69%||Reducing Rate: 3.04%|
Personal Finance provides you with the cash to finance your projects and meet your personal and family needs. Fixed, competitive profit rate and fixed monthly installments. The product is based on Murabaha and Tawaroq finance.
- Financing up to SAR 1,200,000
- Flexible repayment over a period of up to 5 years (60 months)
- In case of client’s death, the legal heirs will be exempt from paying the outstanding contributions
- In case of death or permanent disability, the legal heirs or policyholder will be exempt from paying the outstanding contributions
- Competitive rates
- Signed copy of your valid ID
- Original salary transfer certificate
- Bank statement for the last 3 months
- Valid national ID or Iqama or Passport for GCC nationals
- End of service benefit commitment (for non-Saudis)
- Salary paid in to your Banque Saudi Fransi account
- A certificate from your employer confirming your current position, date hired, and current salary
- Certified quotation from the supplier, addressed to the bank, stating the type and value of the good(s) (for Murabaha financing only)
- Aged 18 to 70 years at the time of final settlement
- SAR 3,000 minimum monthly salary
- Length of service for Saudis: 0 months for government and semi government
- Length of service for non Saudis: 1 year for government
- An account with Banque Saudi Fransi
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.