- Shariah compliant
- Salary transfer not required
- Profit margin as low as 7.46% APR (4 years tenor) *
- Monthly installment period up to 48 months
- Possibility of refinance after paying 20% of finance principle
- In case of customer’s death or permanent disability god forbid, total outstanding finance amount will be waived
- Emirates NBD would like to offer you peace and comfort by providing a benefit of SAR 100,000 to your family in the event (God Forbid) of your death
- Copy of the ID for Saudi nationals and copy of Iqama / passport for expatriates
- Employment certificate confirming date of employment, position held, monthly income and bank statement for the last 3 months
- Sign the Standing Order form
- Applicants must be employed in one of Emirates NBD approved private sector companies and government entities
- Applicant's age should be between 21-60 years
- Minimum monthly gross salary of SAR 15,000 for bankers, government and semi-government employees
Additional Information*For a Finance Amount of SAR 200,000 over 48 Months, the Annual Percentage Rate will be 7.46%. *Subject to meeting banks terms and conditions
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.